dimecres, 15 d’abril del 2020

Let's be stars 5è


This week you have to do the following vocabulary activity related to drama. To do it, you have to read the definitions and match it with the correct word. If you don’t know any word, you can use the wordreference (https://www.wordreference.com/)to find out the meaning. It is not necessary to print out the worksheet, you can do it orally. The English teachers will upload the answer key on the blog to show you the correct answers.




11 comentaris:

  1. A LA FEINA D'AVUI POSAVA QUE HAVIEM DE FER BREAK SILENCE. PLAY A BINGO. PERO NO HO TROBO A CAP LLOC EL BINGO.
    QUÈ HEM DE FER?
    GRÀCIES

    ResponElimina
  2. Hola.
    algú ha fet l'exercici de relacionar del teatre?
    Sabeu si s'ha d'entregar?
    Jo crec que les tinc totes.
    Tinc dubtes en Chorus i aside. Que heu posat?

    ResponElimina
  3. ANSWERS:
    1-B 2-J 3-N 4-I 5-K 6-E
    7-M 8-A 9-F 10-D 11-C 12-G
    13-I 14-L 15-O

    ResponElimina
  4. ANSWERS:
    1-B 2-J 3-N 4-I 5-K 6-E
    7-M 8-A 9-F 10-D 11-C 12-G
    13-H 14-L 15-O

    Tenies raó Laia, la I la tenia repetida i em faltava la H, gràcies

    ResponElimina
  5. 1-G, 2-D, 3-I, 4-A, 5-K, 6-H, 7-M, 8-B, 9-F, 10-N, 11-C, 12-J, 13-E, 14-L, 15-O.

    ResponElimina
  6. My answers are:
    1-G, 2-O, 3-A, 4-I, 5-K, 6-E, 7-M, 8-B, 9-F, 10-N, 11-H, 12-J, 13-C, 14-L, 15-D.
    Bye bye!

    ResponElimina
  7. I am Josep Martí. My answers are: 1-G, 2-Q, 3-A, 4-N, 5-K, 6-E, 7-M, 8-B, 9-F, 10-H, 11-I, 12-J, 13-C, 14-L, 15-D

    ResponElimina
  8. Hi! I am Hugo. My answers are:
    1-G,2-O,3-A,4-I,5-K,6-E,7-M,8-B,9-F,10-N,11-H,12-J,13-C,14-L,15-D.
    Best Regards.

    ResponElimina
  9. My aswers are 1-G, 2-H, 3-A, 4-I, 5-K, 6-E, 7-M, 8-B, 9-E, 10-N, 11-C, 12-O, 13-D, 14-L, 15-J BYE!

    ResponElimina
  10. 1G,2O,3A,4I,5K,6E,7M,8B,9F,10D,11H,12J,13D,14L,15C

    ResponElimina
  11. Hi girls and boys,

    In the following link you can see the correct answers! https://csuperiorsafa.blogspot.com/2020/04/answer-key-lets-be-stars-vocabulary.html

    ResponElimina