dimecres, 15 d’abril del 2020

English Challenge 5th and 6th

The English Challenge for this week consists in:

1. Watching👀 and listening to👂 this video📹:



2. Writing in the blog about your favourite book. You can use these structures:

My favourite book📕 is...

It is a science fiction👾/mystery👻/adventure🏄/action💥/comic😂/fantasy🏰/diary📃/fairy tale👑/romance💟 book.

It is about💭💬...

I like💓 this book because...

30 comentaris:

  1. My favourite book is called "A dos metros de ti". It's a romantic book. It's about a girl and a boy that both have the same disease, cystic fibrosis. These guys cannot be more than two meters away. I like this book because it shows us that even if we have a disability, we always have to have a smile on our faces. It has a sad end because one of them dies. There's a film about this book. The protagonists in the movie are Cole Sprouse and Haley Lu Richardson.


    ResponElimina
  2. My favourite book is called ''Dos años de vacaciones''.It is a adventure book. It's about three brothers who went on a boat for a spin.Sudenly a storm caused the boat to break and they had to go an these were very smart and perfectly knew how to survive. After 2 months a boat approached the island and the three brothers were saved.This impressive story is full of adventures,accion...

    ResponElimina
  3. Albert Príncep
    My favourite book is called "La señorita Bubble.It is fantasy book She goes from two sisters who escape the school because the principal mistreats them and they go to a house very terrifying where a woman with a glass eye and an iron arm lived and her son Vincent had a glass heart. . When the principal heard that the girls had escaped school, she called her parents and the girls were scared. When they arrived home, their mother and father punished them because all the people said they were very dangerous. I like this book because is fantastic!

    ResponElimina
  4. My favourite book is called "Diario de Greg". It's a comic book. It's about a boy called Greg and he has got a complicated life because he has a strange family.I like this book because is very funny and it helps me to sleep.

    ResponElimina
  5. My favourite book is Geronimo Stilton especially the third trip to the fantasy kingdom. It's a book of adventure and fantasy.

    It is about a fantasy kingdom with a queen and Geronimo (mouse) want to save the queen from the bad guys.

    I like this book because i love the adventure and fantasy and it's a collection.

    ResponElimina
  6. Hi everyone! In my case I don't have a favourite book because I love them in general. However, if I have to highlight one of them, I would say that Harry Potter's Saga is the best one. I love these books because thanks to them I could understand deeply the films.
    This saga is a series of seven books in which the main character is a magician that with his friends' help he has to overcome a dark wizard called Lord Voldemort!

    If you love the magic world and adventure books, I think you'll love this saga!

    ResponElimina
  7. Hello everyone! my favourite book is "the crazy haacks" . Is a comedy, adventure and mistery book . Is about three children that they have a mistery and they have to solve the mistery to return to the real life. I like it because they have a lot of grace and they are very funny an entertening.
    See you soon!

    ResponElimina
  8. Hi, I am Alex, my favourite book is the book of GUINNES WORLD RECORD .

    It is a comic book because there are photos of funny people .

    ResponElimina
  9. Hi, everyone! My favourite book is " LA GUERRA DE 6A ALÉRGICOS A 6B". It is a comdy book. It's about two classes than do an olympic week where fight for going to the Gametron Week an important event where they were 3 famous kokoro kakari, Igor Tordesillas and Johnny Ahumada. But no an olympic of sports, if not of studys. In this week happens a lot of things very funny, because between classes they make a few nonsense. Finally wins the class of 6A, but how they had done nonsense, the 2 classes are eliminated. As nobody wins they made another test about a new video game where all the people of the classes played with tablets. And in this test wins 6A again.
    Them were went to the event and were a winner class
    I like this book is very funny!

    ResponElimina
  10. Hi, I'm Arnau my favourite book is called "villanos,el mas malvado de todos", is a book that explanes a little be of each villain of disney for example, Scar( the lion king), hades(hercules) or hook captain (peter pan) and you have to think what is the most evil " the opinion is free" the book don't have the answer and this is my explanation from my book.

    ResponElimina
  11. Hi, i'm Luis
    and my favourite book is "WIGETTA Y LOS SECRETOS DEL CUERPO HUMANO" and is an adventure book. It is about two friends and two pets that they enter in a giant to kill a virus.I like this book because is very interesant.

    ResponElimina
  12. Hi everybody!
    I usually like to read Geronimo Stilton and Futbolíssims books.
    Now I´m reading “Futbolíssims the mystery of the last Werewolf”. It´s a mystery and adventure book. I like this history very much because the team “Pla de Dalt” must win the football tournament. If they do not, a werewolf will appear at the town.
    I haven’t finished it yet but I think that this book will be my favourite one!

    ResponElimina
  13. Guillem mata
    My favourite book is the Pokemon guide.
    It is about the different pokemons and their features. The three wise kings brought me this book as a present. It is the newest version. I love this book because I love Pokemon.

    ResponElimina
  14. My favourite book is "La revolta dels mitjons". It's a adventur, mystery and fantasy.
    the story of a girl whose sock disappears when she puts the washing machine on. One day her friends and girl went to the laundry, she went into the washing machine and she appeared in another world ...

    ResponElimina
  15. Hi, I'm Laura, one of my favourite books is "Escola de dansa: un Romeu per a dues Julietes". It's a romantic and mystery book. I'ts about two girls who want to play Juliets and fight for it. I like this book because I love ballet and I would also like to represent the play of Romeo and Juliet.

    ResponElimina
  16. Judit Also
    My favorite book is called (Greg's diary)Is a comedy journal that explains his life. This boy who has a lot of strange and funny things happening
    to him at the same time that he always goes with his best friend Rowley, who has a little brother called Many and older brother called Rodrick,that him Gref goes to high school and...

    ResponElimina
  17. And i like this book because it makes me laugh nd many extraordinary things happen to it.

    ResponElimina
  18. Hello everybody!!
    One of my favourite books is called "Els escarabats volen al capvespre". It is an adventure and mystery book. I read it when I was 13 and I remember this book because it was amazing! It is about three children that have to take care of some plants in an uninhabited house. There, they find mysterious letters and they start to discover incredible stories and to have lots of adventures. I recommend you this book!

    ResponElimina
  19. Hi, I am Laia Mestres and my favourite book is called"LA PORTA DELS TRES PANYS I LA SENDA DE LES QUATRE SENDES".It is a science fiction, mistery and adventure book. It is about a boy called niko enter the quantum world for the second time. There he will meet his friends Quiona and Eldwen and he was very happy. What he did not expect will be to save the decoherence, someone very important for the two worlds. I love this book because is very funny.

    ResponElimina
  20. Hi, I am Tomás González and my favourite book is called "ERIC GOLVERD y el crimen del rey blanco". It is a mystery and scared book. It is a boy that resolve a scared crime and he become a dective. I like this book because is amazing

    ResponElimina
  21. Hi, I am Tomás González and my favourite book is called "ERIC GOLVERD y el crimen del rey blanco". It is a mystery and scared book. It is a boy that resolve a scared crime and he become a dective. I like this book because is amazing

    ResponElimina
  22. Hi, i'm Júlia Redó, my favourite book is "Momo", it's not the scarry Momo! I love it because teaches us the importance of listening and the importance of assessing time. The protagonist, Momo, tries that the bad guys not take the time to people. She achieve it? If you want to know it, you have to read it.

    ResponElimina
  23. My favorite book is 'The Rubius' and I usually read Greg's diary.
    The Rubius is about an adventure in a video game. At the moment I haven't finished it,yet.
    About Greg's Diary is a diary that Greg writes of his day to day and all that happens in his school.

    ResponElimina
  24. Hi everyone!
    I like reading books about education, philosophy and psycology.
    One of my favourite books is called " La vida que aprenc" from Carles Capdevila.
    In this book, the writer explains some aspects of the life such as education, health... and he also writes his life experiencies.
    There is no doubt that this book is not for you. I recommend it to your parents.
    Now, I'm reading "Terra Alta". I will probably finish this book in twenty days' time.

    ResponElimina
  25. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  26. Hi, everybody!
    One of the books ‘ve got on the table in my living room is “Archivos Estelares”. This is a book for fun that recreates situations in life in a funny way. The most important in the book are the simple drawings and the speech bubbles which are very quick, clever, sharp, …

    ResponElimina
  27. Hi, everyone! my favourite book is called "tom gates" that is a book of comedy that tells his days.
    he live in a house with their parents and a sister called "Delia" that always disturb his brother.
    I like it because it makes me laugh.

    ResponElimina
  28. Hi, I'm April Lajunta, my favorite book is "Rebelión en la isla de los perdidos", it's an adventure book, it's based on the movie of "Los descendientes".
    The three books there are I really liked.

    ResponElimina
  29. Hello I'm Blanca,
    My favourite book is Diary of a wimpy kid: Wreeking ball (Diario de Greg: arrasa con todo).
    It is a comic book. Greg's family recives an inheritance and the opportunity to reform the family house. But it is not easy: rotten wood, mould, insects...
    I like this book because it is very funny and interesting.

    ResponElimina